Wednesday 14 November 2012

pleased to meet you...

Let me introduce myself.  My name is Anna, and I am a twenty-something wife and mother. I love all things handmade and homegrown, and am a hopeless sucker for things like pretty stationary and mismatched mugs.  I am married to a wonderful guy named Ben, who is creative, kind, and does things like whips up his own yogurt on a whim.  My beautiful daughter, Mara Roz, was born this past July.  She is sweet, gentle, and has a knack for making my knees weak with love.

Before having the privilege of being a Mama, I was a Kindergarten teacher, and loved every minute of it.  Now, I am enjoying every minute of being at home with my babe.  Together, we play, snuggle, and chat the day away.  How lucky am I?
Photo taken this fall in the Edmonton River Valley

It's so nice to meet you.  I can't wait to share the bits and pieces of my life that makes it so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment